Sunday 25 March 2012

FMQ Challenge - March 2012

I am still trying to do a little FMQ each day even if it is only for 10 minutes or so and I must say I think I'm improving although the uniformity of my stitching still has a lot to be desired but I find I am able to quilt more easily without turning the quilt also I am looking more and more ahead of the needle instead of at it.

For this months challenge with Ann Fahl I decided to do flowers because most of my quilts are in some way related to flowers.

In the photos below I used Bottom Line thread both through the needle and in the bobbin with a 80/12 needle.


The photo below show how my sample quilt is looking so far.



Finally Bailey seems to be testing quilt for comfort.





Not long now until April's challenge.



 

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Helen ~ these are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen,
    Your flowers and loop de lous look great! Bravo well done. Bailey looks pretty comfy on your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers look great. Good job! Every quilter needs a cat or two to help in the "comfort testing" department.

    ReplyDelete